Enterprise Account Executive
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for rock star work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
What You'll Do:
The Enterprise Account Executive plays a vital role in the company’s ability to fulfill its overall strategy of claiming dominance within its market. This position generates at least $1.6M in annual recurring revenue from new customer acquisition of enterprise-class customers. With a large territories with equitable Total Addressable Markets (TAMs) and a well-resourced sales support engine, this role provides plenty of opportunity to make your mark on LogicMonitor’s overall growth.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Complete LogicMonitor product training, sales training and company orientation
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives and other key stakeholders
- Close both net new accounts and existing accounts
- Identify and close quick opportunities while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use-case, time frames, success criteria, red flags and forecasting in Salesforce
- Utilize a solution sales approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Evangelize IT performance monitoring and SaaS-based enterprise solutions
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and apply and manage appropriate resources
- Host key contacts at industry events
- Develop and execute in-territory travel plans encompassing on-site visits, sales presentations, networking events, LM field events and more
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience.
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- Ability to simply articulate complex technologies.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts.