Enterprise Account Executive at GoDaddy
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Your manager is in NY but you'll be working remotely from the US or UK.
Join our team...
Be part of the fast-growing team at Brandsight, the corporate registrar within the GoDaddy family. Brandsight is looking to hire an experienced, hardworking and results-driven Enterprise Account Executive to join our team. As part of our commitment to the corporate customer, we’re expanding the Brandsight team in an effort to deliver more and better enterprise domain name management
What you'll get to do...
You will be responsible for generating new business relationships on behalf of the company and will nurture prospects through the purchase cycle from beginning to end. We are looking for an individual with strong communication skills that has an interest in being part of a fast moving and growing company focused on working with some of the most well-known companies in the world to manage their digital assets. It is of critical importance that you’re committed to solving customers problems and to working internally and externally so that Brandsight clients are the most delighted and loyal in the industry. You will work directly with our Brandsight Founder as well as other members of the Brandsight team. The position will require approximately 20% of time spent on travel.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of eight years in a business development role, preferably in at a software as a service company
- Minimum of four years’ experience in the domain name industry, preferably in the corporate market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to, and interacting with, senior level corporate individuals
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage to deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and great attention to detail
- High energy, self-starting personality that works well in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Intermediate, or higher, level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
You might also have...
- Ability to generate and qualify leads via phone, email, and in person
- Developing subject matter expertise w/in the Corporate domain name space
- Experience building strong relationships with prospects that aim to problem solve and share our expertise
- Experience building and managing your pipeline in Salesforce
- Strategic mindset that develops strategies for more effective business development efforts, and collaborate with the broader sales team
- Positive business and customer relationship to maximize and to prolong customer longevity and lifetime value to the business
- Ability to source and develop client referrals
- Tracking personal appointments, status reports, and sales
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Continuous improvement through feedback
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.