AlertMedia's Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for selling the AlertMedia software platform to large enterprise organizations, helping them better communicate during emergencies and other critical events.
This team member will have the opportunity to grow AlertMedia’s business significantly, focusing on strategic enterprise targets. You should have a history of successfully selling B2B software solutions, from prospecting to close. You will be responsible for driving net new business within your territory, acting as a trusted advisor as you develop lasting customer relationships.
Who you are:
A proactive, consultative and likable person who loves selling and wants to continue down a sales career path. You are extremely organized and a pipeline management pro. You aren't afraid to spend time prospecting into key opportunities and you prefer a "one-team" mentality sales culture.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia platform and tools, and its uses for our customers with a focus on strategic, enterprise customers
- Conduct high volume prospecting and phone outreach for qualified leads using a variety of tools including Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other outbound techniques
- Schedule and deliver customized in-person meetings and product demonstrations to the assigned targets in your territory
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business within existing enterprise accounts
- Use a consultative approach to advise prospects on how AlertMedia can help solve their communication challenges; conversationally demonstrate AlertMedia’s products and key differentiators
- Partner with Enterprise Business Development Representatives to engage potential customers and drive additional prospecting efforts
- Work closely with the AlertMedia marketing and sales leadership teams to manage the sales process, including proposals, legal and security reviews, negotiation, and contract execution
- Transition closed accounts to assigned Customer Success Managers, while partnering to pursue “land and expand” opportunities
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a consultative, prospect-to-close technology sales role with the ability to articulate past strategies and successes in both an inside and face-to-face setting
- Ability and willingness to travel within your territory
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience working with enterprise-level organizations and stakeholders
- Hunter mentality with an always prospecting approach and ability to self-set demos and meetings
- A background of negotiating deals with integrity, including the ability to turn pricing conversations into value-add conversations
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A passion for continual learning with a desire and willingness to be coached
- Ongoing transparent communications about activities with management
- Thrive with both autonomy and collaboration- ability to self-manage pipeline, activity, etc.
- Salesforce experience managing and logging tasks and activities regularly and correctly
- Accurate forecasting ability
- Outstanding listening, communication and relationship building skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset- approaching the role as though it’s your own business
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + uncapped commissions + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.