Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work, Best Small Company to Work For and Best Paying Company. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re building an amazing team of Wheelies. Come join us! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about our growth.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Wheel, you will be responsible for bringing in industry-leading partners. You will build and manage a sales funnel from end-to-end. You will be an expert in Wheels value proposition across the market and should be comfortable with a consultative, flexible and high-paced environment. In this role you will work closely and collaboratively with Wheel’s Product, Compliance and Operations teams to meet the needs of industry leading healthcare organizations. You must drive and navigate long sales cycles and align internal resources with customer needs.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, manage, progress and close new business opportunities
- Develop a robust pipeline through inbound leads, directing SDR partner outreach, and your own sourcing of new business opportunities and expansions
- Conduct discovery conversations to understand and document customer requirements and align with Wheels products and services to build robust proposals and partnerships
- Research and prepare selling/customer-focused proposals and presentations
- Develop acumen of internal Finance, Legal, and Operations processes to best interface with customers
- Quota Management and sales funnel management
- Annual and quarterly achievement of sales and revenue targets
- Understand how our target clients’ are organized and managed through participating in various on-site meetings and workflow assessments
- Utilize CRM software and other necessary tools for accurate and detailed data capture and metrics
- 3-6+ years demonstrated experience in Enterprise Sales, Business Development or Partnership role
- 2+ years experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Demonstrated experience closing Enterprise deals over $500,000 ACV
- Extra credit for background in consulting, venture capital and/or digital healthcare
- Demonstrated experience exceeding quota and sales targets
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Strong communication and clear-thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Strongly demonstrated problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Strongly effective interpersonal and communications skills with strong presentation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with solid experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Professional skills working with Word, G-Suite, Slides, Presentation and CRM experience
- Knowledge and experience in the Healthcare industry trends preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, or Communications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description