Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients.
We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s 50 Startups to Watch in 2020. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re ready to build an amazing team with top-tier talent like you!
The Enterprise Account Executive drives deals that enable Wheel’s marketplace to function. You will work with industry leading brands driving a high energy, engaging and consultative deal process. Your success brings happy customers, clinicians and patients. You are the point person for growth and responsible for creating new relationships at critical clients that deliver results for all. We need self starters motivated to over deliver and over achieve. You’ll largely be working with clients, and also interface with Wheel technical, clinical, operational and regulatory experts to ensure success in the sales process and for your clients long term.
- Drive a high energy, engaging and consultative sales process with strategic industry leading accounts
- Develop a robust pipeline of industry leading companies to partner with Wheel, and manage the sales process from end-to-end
- Engage stakeholders throughout client organizations with a thoughtful and tailored approach
- Be your clients advocate at Wheel to ensure great outcomes for all
- Enterprise quota and pipeline management to hit it
Required Knowledge/Skills :
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in Enterprise Sales, Business Development or Partnership role
- 2+ years experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Demonstrated experience closing Enterprise deals over $500,000 ACV
- Background in consulting, venture capital and/or digital healthcare a plus
- Demonstrated experience exceeding quota and sales targets
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Highly motivated self-starter ready to deliver
- Professional skills working with Word, GSuite, Slides, Presentation and CRM experience. Gong, Hubspot, ZoomInfo a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, or Communications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description