Enterprise Account Manager
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Bring your best and become even better
Intelligent, skilled and diverse people are why Forcepoint is a leader in the cybersecurity market. We need the best of the best to create our cybersecurity solutions. Creativity and innovation are what will you bring and what keeps us ahead of the curve, no matter where you might be in the world.
Our promise to you
- A Big Investment in You — Highly competitive compensation and benefits are just the beginning. You'll also get all the training and support you need to succeed and grow your career.
- A Company with Global Reach — We're a unique mix of over 1,250 developers, security labs techies, technical support, sales reps, marketing folks and channel partners making it happen 24/7, all over the world. Your opportunities to excel? Virtually unlimited.
- A Dynamic Industry — Cybersecurity is exploding. If you have the skills and motivation to join us, you're in for an exciting and challenging ride.
- The Chance to Make a Difference — Make a REAL impact on the world to make it more secure and safe.
Our continued success and growth is dependent on the happiness and loyalty of our customers. As an Enterprise or Strategic Account Manager (AM) you will showcase your “Customer First” attitude, your enthusiasm for service and enjoyment of learning new technologies by managing our largest and most important Customer Renewals. You will be responsible for driving early renewals, developing long-term relationships with your assigned Forcepoint customers, connecting with key business executives and technical stakeholders. You will become and expert on the Forcepoint Human Point System and make suggestions for customer adoption and growth while working closely with your Field Sales and Customer Success teams. In return, you will be supported and surrounded by the best and brightest people in the industry.
What will you do?
- Operate as the primary point of contact with Forcepoint customers
- epare quarterly communications and develop campaigns to nurture relationships and
- Become a trusted advisor for the stakeholders and operational teams using the
- Forcepoint product suite
- Understand the Forcepoint product suite and how your customers and using the tools; be
- able to make suggestions and identify areas for upsell and growth
- Ensure the timely renewal communication and closure
- Conduct business reviews with customers, tracking outcomes and follow-up items
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and qualify growth opportunities, collaborate with Field sales teams to drive closure
- Drive customer renewal
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- A standout “customer first” attitude
- Amazing communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong background in lead generation and prospecting
- At least 5 years of professional experience with an additional 1-2 years of closing
- experience in software sales
- Ability to work with different business units
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- Technically adept, understanding of software and how businesses use software
- Enteprise License, Renewal or Customer Success experience required
- Passion for cyber security
- 4 Year Degree preferred or equivalent experience in SaaS and Cloud technologies