Miro is looking to hire a strong enterprise leader to run and continue building our global Sales team and drive the company through the next phase of growth. In this role you will build, coach, and manage a team of enterprise sellers. You will be a member of the Sales leadership team and work closely with every function to improve our processes and drive revenue growth.What you’ll do
- Coach, and manage a team of 4 Enterprise Account Managers & 4 Enterprise Inside Sales Reps.
- Personally work with our largest customers (5K+ employee size) to drive satisfaction and further engagement
- Help improve our product by providing sales and customer perspective
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions as a part of the sales leadership team
- 7+ years of Sales experience with strong performance and career traction
- 3+ years of Sales leadership experience at high-growth B2B SaaS companies
- Experience running Enterprise deals within accounts 5K+ employee size, and deal sizes in the high six & seven figures.
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Consistent track record of selling software into large Enterprise accounts and achieving personal and team goals
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- 401K matching program
- Brand new offices!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!