Enterprise Business Development Representative
Lithium Technologies, a 2017 Top Places to Work, is growing its Sales organization and we're looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team in Austin, TX.
At Lithium, our passion is to help the world’s best brands build trusted relationships with their customers. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success.
If you’re looking for a place to launch your career in the Enterprise SaaS industry while learning and partnering with highly successful salespeople, you should look no further than our Enterprise Business Development team!
As a BDR, you'll:
- Reach out to Fortune 1000 companies to generate interest in our awesome suite of product offerings. Seriously, they’re awesome!
- Travel across the U.S. to trade shows in order to engage and interact with decision makers and serve as an ambassador for Lithium.
- Work closely with sales leadership to research and develop call strategies, messaging and territory development.
- Learn and master Lithium’s value proposition, product features and common sales objections to develop compelling conversations and handle initial discovery calls.
What you'll need:
- 1-3 years work experience; previous sales experience is a plus! Don’t worry, we also offer training support.
- Strong presentation and communication skills – you’re not afraid to pick up the phone to introduce yourself to potential customers. Time management and organizational skills will definitely be important too!
- Ability to create collaborative relationships with your customers and co-workers.
- A dynamic personality; someone who is highly motivated, driven and a self-starter with a positive attitude.
A few benefits to note:
- Awesome coworkers
- Competitive time off policies including paid holidays
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- On-site gym and fitness reimbursement
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability coverage