Enterprise Business Development Representative
We live in a world of rapid change and disruption. Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain are some of the most disruptive technologies mankind has ever produced and it presents an opportunity to completely rewrite the way we live, work and play in this world. CognitiveScale was founded on the belief that pairing humans and machines will unleash human creativity and ingenuity. And for this mission of impacting humankind in a positive way, we work with businesses and organizations to engage customers, empower employees and deliver business outcomes. As we are scaling our operations to build the next most impactful business in the universe, we are looking to add more talent and diversity to the team.
As the Enterprise Business Development Representative, you are responsible for prospecting, nurturing, qualifying, and generating new qualified leads to support CognitiveScale’s Sales Reps. You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to target and develop new business relationships within the strategic markets we have defined. This will be done primarily through email outreach and telephone calls, and will be coordinated with various campaigns and events.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to C-suite executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Identify, initiate, and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone and via e-mail to qualify which leads sales reps should spend their time with
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments (with targets every month)
- Manage prospecting status and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Develop and sustain knowledge of CognitiveScale’s offerings, effectively compare and contrast those offerings against the competition
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance and experience
- Report to VP of Business Development
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- BA/BS degree required
- 1-2 years of experience in inbound lead setting
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.