Enterprise Customer Account Executive at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
As an Enterprise Customer Account Executive, you will work closely with some of Khoros' most strategic named accounts and take responsibility for directing customer engagements. The successful candidate will understand the customer's definition of business value and be able to challenge them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. You'll be able to inspire customers by providing thought-provoking and consultative strategies to help some of the world's most iconic brands the ability to better engage with their customers. The perfect candidate is high-energy, with a strong interest in social business.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
Some responsibilities include:
- Build strong relationships with existing customers
- Drive cross-sell, up-sell and expansion opportunities within your territory
- Evangelize Khoros platform and unique capabilities.
- Be adept at prospecting into large enterprise organizations.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Must be able to negotiate sound agreements.
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within team environment.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent); Masters Degree a plus
- 4+ years of experience in a new business sales role in the Marketing Technology industry
- Proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
#LI - RL1