Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work, Best Small Company to Work For and Best Paying Company. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re building an amazing team of Wheelies. Come join us! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about our growth.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will help define and build the foundational customer success practices that power us at Wheel. You will be responsible for maintaining and managing our largest accounts and ensuring the highest quality experience to promote client retention. You will also be responsible for account growth-- up-selling existing contracts and driving customer renewals.
You'll work closely with a cross-functional team including sales experts, operations team members, product managers, engineers, and clinician advocates to build creative solutions to tough problems for clients, as well as quickly validating them. If you get excited by the idea of working with a close-knit group of smart, team-oriented and hungry colleagues to change the way healthcare works, we'd love to hear from you!
- You will manage accounts ($150k - $1+ million) from sales handoff to onboarding and to day-to-day accounts management
- You will establish, develop and maintain executive relationships in order to build strategic partnerships and influence long-term strategy
- You will be the main point of contact with Wheel’s major clients
- Proven track record of achieving expansion and renewal quotas
- You will ensure client satisfaction by delivering highest white-glove service
- 3+ Years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success or Sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated track record of successfully owning and managing large accounts
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and address challenges using diplomacy
- Adaptable self-starter comfortable working in a startup where things move at lightning speed
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed your goals
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description