Enterprise Sales Account Executive at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
We are looking for a highly motivated sales development associate to join our rapidly growing company. Seeking high performing sales development professional to drive new sales for our attorney/accounting professional and Corporate channels. Our ideal Sales Development Professional has a proven track record closing inbound inquiries, outbound, prospecting, nurturing, and thriving in a quota-based environment. If you thrive by working in a challenging, fast paced, ever changing, and collaborative team environment then we'd love to hear from you.
- This is first and foremost a hunter role, generating new business through new customer acquisition consistently meeting or exceeding quota-based performance metrics.
- You’ll be actively prospecting new business opportunities, as well as developing and upselling current clients you acquire.
- Responsible for the overall business development, client engagement, and sales lifecycle of LegalZoom enterprise platform to large enterprise and Law Firm customers throughout the US.
- Focus on increasing market share through a combination prospecting, outbound telephone, email, follow up, and in person meetings.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify enterprise lead opportunities.
- Generate new leads and prospect lists.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Prospect, qualify and generate interest to successfully close new deals
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospective clients
- Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our capabilities to executives, partners, and legal staff members of prospective customers.
- Communicate benefits of LegalZoom enterprise products and services to new prospective clients
- Articulate and communicate completive differentiators to convert sales.
- Acquire, develop, and manage key customer relationships and close opportunities.
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in CRM. Maintain accurate pipeline and database of industry contacts for calls, meetings, and reporting.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Attend sponsored tradeshows and conference’s to exhibit products and services
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- Conduct negotiations on behalf of LegalZoom
- Travel to meet prospects and customers as needed
- Any additional activities related to sales growth
- Proven sales skills with a successful track record of exceeding goals & quotas
- Strong background in technology sales with demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business, prospect for leads, and close sales.
- At least 5-7 years of successful sales experience in a B2B sales environment.
- Industry experience in selling to law firms and corporate in-house legal teams.
- Experience selling to decision makers of large organizations.
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results.
- Experience in conduct compelling both on-site and virtual presentations and product demonstrations to key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with a focus on putting customers first
- Proven consultative and solution sales skills
- Work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to a large amount new people daily
- Energetic, outgoing, friendly personality
- Self-motivated / self-directed
- Ability to work independently towards common goals in a collaborative sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with customers both on the phone, chat and email.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.