Enterprise, Sales Development Representative
Texas Sales Development Representative
Sourced Craft Cocktails Company Overview:
Any event, brand launch, networking opportunity, music festival all have one common theme. A person walks through the door and their first question is “where is the bar?” The bar is the central piece to every event and often over looked or an afterthought.
At Sourced, we take a client’s reveal event, rebranding announcement, holiday party – the moments that matter most, and make it a memory by crafting cocktail experiences that tell their unique story. We customize the cocktail menu with top mixologists, sourcing everything, and delivering it to their doorstep to make their event one they won’t soon forget.
Our North Star at Sourced is to be of service to our clients and it is why we get out of bed every day. Our number one priority is to deliver great experiences for our consumers and business clients. Experiences that truly make a difference.
With over 70% growth in 2018, we’re expanding our Enterprise Sales Team to better serve existing clients and develop and nurture new client relationships.
Job Title: Enterprise, Sales Development Representative
Start Date: Immediately
We are looking for an SDR in the Austin area to help drive revenue opportunities on the Sales team. This role holds an important position at the top of the sales and is often our customer’s first experience with Sourced so you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
The ideal SDR candidate, along with having a track record of top performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a high lead flow and should have a strong interest in advancing his/her career in Sales.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present the Sourced value proposition to decision makers, identify client’s needs and suggest an appropriate solution
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and the Account Executive
- Report to the VP of Sales on weekly basis on sales results
- Stay up-to-date with industry treads/services and our offerings
- College graduate (preferably with 1 year of Sales experience).
- Confident, problem solving attitude
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Flexible work schedule.
- Ability to communicate, have fun with co workers, and lead other employees and partners.
- Existing relationships with Event Planning, Office Managers, Experiential Marketing industries is a plus.
- Experience in the service industry, particularly in bartending, is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- OTE including Base, Commission, and Bonuses combined can be $50,000+ (uncapped)
- As a full time employee, you will be eligible 60 days after starting to enroll in our competitive health care program. We offer health care coverage and dental/vision from Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- Open Vacation Policy
Other Important Things:
- We operate under an employee handbook called the “ 3 Ts”: Trust, Transparency, and Tenacity…that is who we are and how we ACT…and we’ll expect the same of you. We don’t do drama. We don’t do office politics. We simply don’t have time for it.
- We don’t have a “normal” work schedule – there will be all day events or late night events on average 3x per week. Because our customer dictates our schedule, we are super flexible with work hours. However, we will need employees to be super flexible, as well.
- For major events, such as large music festivals, travel will be required and entertainment of your clients will be an opportunity you should relish.
- We will require you to sign and adhere to a policy on the consumption of alcoholic beverages while on the job, which in short states, that we are not at the brand event as guests. We’re there to be of service to our clients and their guests and as such we do NOT drink or use drugs while on the job.