Enterprise Sales Director
Looking to join one of the hottest AI/ML startups in Austin? Our business is booming, Series B is on the way, and we need a talented sales professional to help propel our business. We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced enterprise sales professional who is a startup veteran with a track record of success. Have you sold SaaS solutions to Fortune 500 organizations? Have you sold solutions that are a combination of platform and services? Do you thrive in fast-paced, start-up environments? Got technical chops? Do you value work environments with amazing people? Do you have experience and/or passion about the growing field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning? If you can answer yes to all, then this is the opportunity for you!
As our Sales Director you will join our small, highly successful sales organization in Austin, Texas. You will focus on building a pipeline of qualified opportunities and closing business to meet (& exceed) your sales quota. Marketing will hand deliver some leads but hunting opportunities for yourself is a major part of the job. Bring your rolodex and a passion for outreach. This business moves fast, so you will need to be comfortable in an early stage startup where challenges appear daily. You’ll be shifting between sales initiatives, product sessions, marketing discussions and operational improvement sessions. You will learn to understand our target customers and work on creating compelling sales offerings. This position will partner with the leaders in Marketing, Product Management and Customer Success to develop and deliver services that ensure the best possible customer experience, while reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
Do you want to work in the most exciting and impactful technology space of our time? Do you want to partner with those who work and create new opportunities in the global workforce?
Alegion is transforming how enterprises execute on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning projects, while transforming the way people work. Our AI enablement platform integrates human intelligence at scale into the creation of high-quality training data, the validation and scoring of AI models and real-time exception handling. We accomplish this through our advanced data and task management platform and a growing network of on-demand trained human data specialists. By combining human intelligence and artificial intelligence, we accelerate time to market for AI and ML initiatives while reducing risk.
Alegion’s AI Enablement Platform is a robust technology system that supports a wide array of data processes designed specifically for AI, ML, NLP, Computer Vision and Deep Learning systems. It provides the ability to define and configure complex data task workflows including; multi-step and conditional paths for text, photo, video and audio. It also manages the distribution of tasks to human data specialists based on required skill sets and other criteria and has built-in quality control processes that provide exceptional data quality, predictable pricing and scale to process large volumes of data-intensive tasks.
- We have a well-defined mission and strongly-held core beliefs and cultural values
- We promote a workplace where employees can make an impact beyond financial results
- We believe in being truly Agile in every decision, action and interaction
- We recruit talented employees who are a strong fit for our culture and high-performing teams
- We value learning and teaching and heavily invest in employee development and growth
- We foster a collaborative, team-focused and autonomous work environment
- Cultivate a pipeline of sales opportunities through lead follow-up and personal outreach
- Manage customer relationships and close strategic opportunities
- Create plans and strategies for developing business and achieving sales quotas
- Help define sales and marketing processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Become an expert in the platform + services and articulating its value
- Partner with Marketing, Product and Customer Success to test, measure and optimize
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants MUST have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA is a plus
- 6-12+ years of relevant B2B enterprise sales experience
- Prior experience as an Account Executive at a SaaS/enterprise software company
- VC-funded startup experience
- Consistent track-record of meeting + exceeding quotas
- Previous experience selling $100,000 to $5M+ deals to enterprise clients
- Ability to work in a fluid environment and adjusts priorities on-the-fly
- High aptitude and understanding of technology
- Self-starter and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of integrity and follow through
- Impeccable written and verbal communication + presentation skills
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Domain experience with Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning is a plus