The New Tech for Restaurant and Hospitality
HotSchedules Now Powered by Fourth is the first global cloud-based intelligent back office platform in the restaurant and hospitality. We’re no ordinary software company! We pride ourselves on the culture we have created and work hard to ensure this is never compromised. This is a place where our people want to work; where they enjoy and develop in their roles; where our people pull together to work as a team and ultimately be a company we are all proud to be a part of.
By developing innovative products, building relationships with our customers and enabling great careers; we are focused on building lifetime loyalty with our customers and each other. The vast majority of us have worked within the industry; we believe we need to be passionate about and have experienced the industry in order to help our customers grow their businesses successfully.
When recruiting, we look for those who want to join our journey; those who want to be a part of our personality and culture; those who are professional; have energy, enthusiasm, and ambition, are entrepreneurial and those who can show they can live by our company values each day. Working at Fourth + HotSchedules provides an opportunity to build a successful career where our people develop and grow in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
This position requires a strong desire and ability to drive new relationships and utilize networking and prospecting skills to navigate through companies as well as an assigned territory. This is a true hunting position and requires heavy prospecting and driving pipeline generation within a defined territory. Enterprise Sales Executives must be able to leverage value-based selling techniques focused on conveying a compelling value proposition to C-level decision-makers. Must prove ability to push C-level buyers through a complex sales process.
You must also demonstrate that you can foster long standing relationships in an effort to upsell/cross-sell into your current customer whitespace. Experience developing a Go To Market strategy for prospecting into named accounts within a geographic region. The ideal candidate will have experience selling software solutions and a working knowledge of restaurant operations. This position is primarily executed by phone from an office but some travel may be required to visit potential in-territory customers.
Required Education and Experience
- Sales prospect acumen needed
- Value based selling
- 7-10 years SaaS sales experience
- 5+ years in a sales role with an assigned quota, preferably in a Business Development role
- Proven track record of regularly exceeding quotas and performing among top 10%
- Selling software solutions into the restaurant industry preferred
Core competencies required
- Development of business cases and solution options
- Effective management of the entire sales cycle
- Prospecting and successful phone sales
- Utilizing internal and external resources to advance campaigns
- Qualifying prospects
- Pipeline Creation and Development
- Leveraging existing relationships to sell new technology
- Tailoring sales approach to specific scenarios
- Assessing level of objection risk and mitigation using corporate guidelines
- Leading peers in knowledge acquisition/adopt corporate sales strategies and tactics
- Closing success – ability to overcome late stage obstacles
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with customers and third parties
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including: scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia and UAE."
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.