Enterprise Sales Manager
How you'll add value:
- Ownership of monthly sales forecast and team quota
- Ownership of team/enterprise sales process and procedures
- Weekly sales reporting to VP and other sales department leaders
- Daily interactive management of a distributed sales team of 4-5 AEs in various geographies
- Weekly team meeting ownership – Ability to drive meaningful meetings that push the team
- Design and rollout of new department initiatives
- Individual deal coaching and demo support on key opportunities (front facing role where you support and model good processes)
- Cross departmental communication with leadership of other business units (CS, Development, Product)
- Holding AEs accountable to their quotas and assisting with territory planning with your team
- Oversight of sales process and approach – ownership of team commitment to R365 sales methods
What will make you successful in this role:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in Enterprise sales. Either in leadership or contributor.
- High Energy – Servant Leader – Team Centric Individual – Positive Attitude at All Times
- Proven track record within complex sales spaces of financial management tools
- Ability to Travel up to 20% for key account presentation (in support of your reps)
- Strong Salesforce understanding
Team Member Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.