Enterprise Sales Representative at ePayPolicy
Who are we looking for?
ePayPolicy is the nation’s leading provider of payment processing exclusively for the insurance industry. Our company was founded in 2014 by industry veterans with one goal in mind: Use tech to improve how insurance professionals send and accept payments.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative you will focus on building relationships with accounts in the enterprise space and will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in landing new customers and running strategic sales cycles. This role is a first for ePayPolicy. You’ll work directly with the co-founders in a highly autonomous role and must be an ambitious and organized professional who will drive expansion in our accounts by leveraging existing relationships and pursue new accounts. You will be skilled at using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about how ePayPolicy can transform their business.
What you’ll do:
• Partner with our sales team to help land and expand within existing installed base
• Work with marketing on executing campaigns
• You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where ePayPolicy can solve our customer’s challenges.
• Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
• Use a variety of methods (Email, phone, social media, etc.) to engage prospects, users and decision makers
• Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business.
• Identify new likely customers and build key relationships
• Seek out and attend tradeshows to represent ePayPolicy, meeting current and new customers; continually building on references and gaining introductions into new accounts
Communicate with prospects of all business segments, retail, wholesale, and financing within commercial insurance.
What you'll need:
• 5+ years of sales experience; focused on the independent insurance space
• Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
• Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
• You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborative with a growing team
• You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
• You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of ePayPolicy by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary, commission, and bonus
• Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
• Flexible time off
• Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
• Brand new offices overlooking Lake Austin