Enterprise Solution Sales Consultant at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This position can be remote, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Enterprise Solutions Sales Consultant will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts, overseeing Americas' logs business. This is an overlay position which will act as a strategic liaison between the sales, marketing and product teams to help maximize success.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Support pipeline generation teams, ensuring understanding of competitive positioning within multiple paths in different segments when prospecting
- Partner with sales teams to develop account strategies and design that address customers' specific needs
- Support Sales Engineering leadership
- Support product to ensure the development of the product is getting the right feedback from customers, the sales representative and the sales engineer.
- Work with Marketing to generate campaigns to the existing customer base.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent degree/experience preferred
- 5+ years leading Sales/Revenue Operations
- Solution selling experience
- Systems expertise with an emphasis on Salesforce, Data Structures and other Go-To-Market focused tools
- Executive leadership and communication skills
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.