Entry Level Sales Associate
Are you eager to begin your career in sales on a team that is passionate about helping nonprofit organizations transform lives? Is "Team Player" your middle name? Do you consider yourself mission-driven, detail-oriented and persistent? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do:
- Respond to inbound leads created through company-wide marketing efforts
- Develop new leads through cold calling non-profit agencies that have annual operating budgets up to $1M
- Assist potential clients through product demonstrations and responding to inquiries on product functionality
- Close 5-7 deals each month
- Properly document all calls and deal activity on a daily basis
- Maintain Pipeline levels and accurately forecast sales activity
- Bachelors' degree preferred
- Demonstrated track record of work ethic, positive attitude, goal achievement, and ability to execute at a high level
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Why We're Awesome:
Fun Fact: Sarah on the Essentials Team spent a year working for a nonprofit in Cambodia.
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get:
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.