The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is searching for an Executive Assistant to support three of our Sales VPs. As Executive Assistant your day will consist of managing and prioritizing a steady stream of requests, managing hectic calendars, creating expense reports, planning trips, and anticipating how your Execs want these priorities to be handled. To succeed, you’ll have to balance the needs and requirements of multiple parties and be ready to pitch-in wherever necessary. You should feel comfortable interacting with high-level executives and know how and when to manage up. You know Google apps for business like the back of your hand and thrive in a fast-paced environment without getting frazzled. This position is ideal for a dynamic, intelligent, highly organized individual who takes ownership over the details and loves to get things done.Responsibilities
- Manage multiple requests and priorities – staying calm under pressure, exercising judgment, and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing needs
- Manage all travel and expenses, ready to handle last-minute changes
- Create and review correspondence, spreadsheets, slide decks, and meeting agendas
- Track action items and key issues to closure with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Work with a diverse range of individuals at all levels in the organization
- Assist with special assignments/projects, as needed
- Work well with remote executives and across multiple time zones
- Organizing meetings across multiple time zones, confirming meeting location, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Manage heavy and constantly changing calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Communicating with teams and assisting with project management
- Coordinating quarterly business review meetings, including scheduling the QBRs, facilitating hotel contracts, and organizing team events.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal teams or external vendors, partners, and customers
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- 4+ years experience supporting one or more executives, or other relevant experience working directly with executives
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar), Microsoft Office, Concur and video conferencing tools
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
- Take feedback well, but also able to work autonomously with little direction and make decisions as needed
- Experience booking both domestic and international travel
- Open to working the flexible hours demanded by this position
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.