Executive Education Sales Executive
CredForce designs trust and credibility for organizations and professionals. We do this by being the world’s foremost provider of cutting-edge solutions and services to global standards organizations and credentialing bodies. With the largest repository of credentialing knowledge, CredForce empowers organizations, institutions, and governments the world over by creating the most reliable, convenient and economical high-stake certification programs for their workforce and businesses.
The gigantic CredForce credentialing ecosystem extends across 180+ countries and in major global industries such as Data Science, BPO, Talent Management, BlockChain, and more. A wide range of solutions on credentialing, accreditation and certification of professionals, workforce, employees, and enterprises are designed and delivered to governments, universities, multilateral aid bodies, and institutions through this ecosystem.
And we want your help. We're looking for an intelligent, self-driven, fast mover and stellar person with a background in sales and growth. We relocated our global headquarters to Austin over a year ago, and are continuing to build our team here focused on growth within the US and other global markets. This role of Regional Sales Director, Executive Education, will be responsible for delivering growth of executive education programs that we’ve designed in partnership with one of the top Ivy League and business schools in the world. This role will allow you to play a significant role in both the sales strategy development and execution of this multi-million-dollar expansion.
- Meet and/or exceed a sales target
- Drive pipeline development and sales process from start to finish
- Visit international markets to execute go-to-market strategies for varied product portfolio
- Advocate the company’s products in various forums like events, conferences, meetings and networking functions
- Work with senior management to conceptualize potential solutions with respect to a set of individuals, markets, companies, and geographies
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the business and the product line
- Document efforts through company CRM Software and tools
Skills and Competencies:
- 5-7 years of sales experience with a documented track record of exceeding sales targets
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Stellar verbal and written communication
- Go-getter and entrepreneurial nature with a strong business orientation
- Experience working in executive education preferred but not required
- The desire to travel locally and abroad (20% travel)
- Collaborative - Ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners
- Driven - You’ve demonstrated a clear trajectory of professional growth over time and have prior experience building shareholder value through business development.
The Regional Sales Director role offers a competitive compensation plan and uncapped commission structure. We also offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, and paid time off (“Open PTO”). We are located in a new building near the 360 bridge and provide free lunch to our team.