Facilitator at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.The Austin-based Facilitator for Sales leads the Customer Care New Hire Program; teaching complicated product information, customer service, policy and procedures, company culture, and practical sales skills to new Care Guides in the classroom and on the sales floor. The Facilitator in this position will coach and develop Guides in their first 60 days of employment and might also deliver various continuing education courses which may include onboarding Guides into a new department, sales training, leadership training, and product training.Responsibilities:
- Conduct live classroom and virtual training to GoDaddy partners and employees. Classes are conducted in the classroom, on-site and virtually over the web.
- Provide enthusiastic, interactive and engaging training sessions using adult learning methodologies.
- Present information in a way that is tailored to the learner audience.
- Deliver objective based informal and formal learning solutions using participant centered learning that engages the learner and produces desired behavioral changes.
- Gather, organize, and analyze information regarding the impact of learning solutions including behavioral modification as a result of the learning process.
- Follows up on training via satisfaction surveys, and personalized email communication to each attendee to provide additional education opportunities and ensure participant satisfaction and knowledge retention.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of GoDaddy product capabilities.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, tenacious, and resilient.
- Travel up to 25% of the time to partner and customer locations to collaborate on the design and preparation of training packages, and to deliver in-person training sessions.
- Four-year college degree and/or equivalent work experience as a learning professional required.
- Training or Facilitation Certification preferred.
- Involvement in the Association for Talent Development (ATD) preferred.
- Deep understanding of Tableau preferred.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating people manager courses for mid-level managers
- A history of facilitating live events with attendee size anywhere from 10-100
- Minimum of five years classroom training experience in a corporate environment required.
- Minimum of three year supervisory/leadership experience required.
- Strong understanding and application of Adult Learning Theories.
- Ability to determine the best course of action in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to identify, coach and measure critical core competencies.
- A strong ability to use critical thinking skills and problem solve in the moment as needed.
- Strong communication skills to articulate company vision, product changes and an ability to adapt to new sales, service and marketing strategies
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.