Federal Account Executive at Coder
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:20 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, January 23, 2021
Coder is on a mission to build the best products available for developers. We are actively hiring for a Senior Account Executive to join our public sector sales team. You will be selling at all levels; Developer, Technical/Business Decision Makers, etc. presenting value-based solutions to Government customers, solving specific business problems.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical aptitude, experience selling into Government, and exceptional people skills with the ability to effectively close Federal/State/ and Local Government accounts.
- Utilize consultative selling techniques, identify customer challenges and needs with respect to resilience, DevSecOps and technology goals
- Understand customer pain points, gather technical requirements and correlate business value to customer needs
- Establish relationships with key decision makers, typically at the CIO, CTO and CISO level
- Lead cross functional team members to develop comprehensive solutions that provides solutions to generate overall satisfaction for customers
- Generate interest and provide vision of Coder solutions to potential customers
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships using account management principles to ensure customer satisfaction and develop future opportunities
- Travel on site to customers
You may be a fit for the role if you:
- 5 years or more experience in Government IT prospecting and sales
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result oriented who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proven track record of exceeding performance objectives such as revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.
- Incredibly self-motivated and possess strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a sales team by example
- Knowledge of developer tool sets
Bonus points if you have:
- Software development experience
- Strong business connections within Government
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CRM experience with Salesforce and Hubspot
- A Veteran
- Hold a security clearance
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about what interests you in Coder
We believe that the interview process should be consistent and enjoyable. We prefer to have the entire process take no more than 3 full weeks. During these 3 weeks you will be able to meet a mix of individual contributors, managers, and one of our Co-Founders. If you interview for a position that requires a take home assessment, we will compensate you for your work and time spent.
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings. Coder is a remote first company with our HQ in Austin, TX. 🤠
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
If you do not meet the above criteria, but still believe that you can deliver results, please write a brief description detailing how you intend to do that
Read Full Job Description