Field Sales Manager - RX Saver
Who You Are
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in the healthcare or pharmacy industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience building and leading a high-performing contracted field sales force
- Proven track record of success in hitting sales targets & goals
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software, Microsoft Excel and Google Drive.
- Self-motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic and results driven environment
- Structured problem solver with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
What You'll Do
- Build and oversee a high-performing remote contracted sales force that will drive revenue growth
- Develop and oversee tracking and reporting to drive business decisions including but not limited to: trending reports, transactions, and customer visits
- Establish, track, and ensure delivery on sales force goals
- Determine sales force territories that align with company objectives
- Develop and deploy marketing materials to field sales team to generate transactions
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners with key initiatives such as enablement, forecasting, and reporting.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.