Field Sales Manager at Indeed Flex (Austin, TX)
Reporting to the Head of US Business Development, the role of the Field Sales Manager is to support and lead the field based sales team, winning new business and providing the strategic sales direction of the team. The candidate will undertake overall responsibility for your team's sales pipeline and support your team in winning new deals to support the growth of Indeed Flex across the retail, hospitality, industrial, facilities management, business support, and care verticals. You will deliver outstanding results in helping clients reduce costs, improve performance and manage change by utilizing technology and helping people get jobs. You will be committed to developing long-term relationships based on trust and added value. With experience in selling you will support your team to secure new contracts via a number of channels.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and lead a team of new business sales executives to support the growth and development of Flex.
- Coach your team with a 'people first' mentality.
- Build your team into an industry leading sales group by developing their skill sets and enabling them to close more deals more quickly.
- Help your team learn the staffing industry so they can become trusted advisors to clients and begin to sell into larger accounts.
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves to help your team close business.
- Work with the mid market and digital sales team and wider sales team and internal teams as appropriate to promote Flex and create value by converting the sales pipeline.
- Assist Sales Leadership in designing, developing and implementing scalable best practice processes to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-team collaboration.
- Develop and implement sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to high growth.
- To actively source and apply business intelligence by gathering relevant, accurate and timely information; interpreting and applying this to gain insight into client challenges and identify potential sales opportunities.
- Work with strategy and marketing as appropriate to promote and convert the sales pipeline.
- Delivering confident, well-researched and individually tailored sales presentations to prospective client senior management.
- Sharing of industry best practices with clients to maximize the value of our solutions and services.
- Negotiating commercials and contractual agreements.
- Understanding our proposition to a Subject Matter Expert level.
Qualifications and Skills
- Significant business development or direct sales experience.
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience.
- 3+ years of commercial staffing experience.
- Commercially minded with high-level attention to detail.
- Understands the necessary processes and documentation to enhance internal communication and provide visibility to the client on the delivery of their product.
- Proven track record of success working with mid market clients with a focus on team collaboration.
- Superb ability to build rapport quickly within a face-to-face environment.
- Experience in workforce recruitment, workforce technology.
- Have demonstrated experience driving revenue generation in a rapid growth and lean environment.
- Previous experience of managing multiple sales processes through to completion.
- Must possess the desire to succeed and be obsessive about hitting targets consistently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and time management.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills that support the direction of career development.
- Strong IT skills and have experience using CRM systems preferably Salesforce.
- $100,000 to $130,000
- Commission: $100,000- $130,000 OTC
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Access to all Company & Employee Benefits
- 25 days PTO (prorated) + Birthday Day Off
- 8 Public Holidays
- Laptop + WFH equipment
- Amazing company culture
- Hybrid working model - we work best collaboratively so we've provided a workspace where you'll thrive, whilst still giving the flexibility to work remotely when you need
- Volunteer days
- Regular team-building events
You'll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- You're a great communicator and highly collaborative. We're best when we all pull in the same direction
- You don't mind doing the work, whatever it is - you can see the impact at the end and you're in it for the long haul
- Data is your heart and soul - you know you need it to drive you in the right direction
- You're proactive and always willing to learn
- You can navigate the ambiguity and high levels of autonomy in an upscale environment - you know what we're about and you want to be a part of it
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Where legally permitted, Indeed Flex requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed Flex offices or visiting Indeed Flex clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed Flex office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed Flex will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.