Fin Tech Sales Manager
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
This dynamic, high-performing Sales Manager will be leading, coaching and championing a team of Prospecting Account Executives mainly focused on selling ERP and Financial Management solutions. The sales manager will be leading a team that is responsible for generating growth within our General Markets team primarily focused on new logo acquisitions in grant funded and quasi-Governmental organizations. This person will be responsible for managing a team of AE’s selling our solution portfolio to non-profit and governmental organizations and will report directly to the Director of the Financial Solutions team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a sales team to achieve quarterly/annual revenue and growth targets by establishing sales goals and monitoring team members’ achievements
- Serving as a key driver for setting/surpassing sales objectives and working with key team members in products, marketing and services to develop market strategies and presentations
- Providing accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Attracting and retaining all-star account executives (hire, train, coach, appraise, reward, motivate, etc.)
- Participating in the sales process on key accounts and maintaining positive customer relationships both before and after the sale to maximize client satisfaction
- Serving on General Markets subcommittees to build value and efficiencies for our clients, prospects and overall business
What we’ll want you to have:
- At least 4 years of sales management experience within a high-tech vendor (SaaS environment preferred)
- Experience writing sales plans and tracking activity of sales teams
- Proven track record of consistent mentoring and coaching resulting in over-achievement of quotas
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales force automation technologies and experience in applying these technologies
- Fostering a positive attitude, the ability to stay flexible in a fast-paced, changing environment and the enthusiasm required to maintain long-term customer relationships
- A passion to help make an impact on the world by providing our customers with Blackbaud’s innovative solutions
- A Bachelor’s degree
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, where we encourage open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.