Global Deal Strategy at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Global Deal Strategy team. This position will play a key role in enabling strategic opportunities and providing critical support to the global sales organization. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who enjoys the challenge of working in a first class team in a high growth environment and is relentless in their pursuit of excellence.
Due to our hypergrowth, we have open positions at various levels (Analyst, Senior Analyst, Manager, Senior Manager, Director) and at various locations (New York City, Austin, Palo Alto and Dublin, Ireland) for our Deal Desk team.Responsibilities
- Key enabler of deal formation and execution with a focus on minimizing sales cycle times
- Assist with non-standard deal requests, structuring complex deals, driving cross-functional and cross solution collaboration
- Drive best practices to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness via deal reviews
- Establish metrics and processes to improve business visibility and consistency of practices across geographies
- Business degree or MBA
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Some experience in Deal Desk/ Finance/ Sales Operations/ Legal/ Business/ Sales/ Sales enablement preferred, however it is not mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel & Salesforce
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.