Global Sales Development Manager at Enboarder
A little about us
At Enboarder, we are driving the global shift to experience-driven onboarding. Have you ever raved to your family about how great the paperwork process was during your first day on a new job? Nobody does! They get excited about the people they’ve met and their connection to the company culture. We believe if you’re waiting until day 1 to make a connection, you’re way behind! Help us help business leaders see the light.
About the opportunity
We’re on the lookout for our next wave of key team members to grow our team in Austin. We’re early days, but gaining momentum, with some impressive scores already on the board.
Do you have a passion for mentoring and leading the next generation of sales gurus? Do you have success stories of establishing and achieving measurable goals for your teams while in a fast growth, B2B SaaS environment. This strategic position works in conjunction with Marketing to build top of the funnel for the company, and is the talent pipeline that feeds our global sales team. It’s a big role, so you better bring a big appetite. We’re ready to be impressed.
If this has you intrigued, then perhaps we should chat about bringing you into the family!
This role will see you:
- Lead and scale a team of global SDRs in Austin, Sydney and London offices on objectives and performance.
- Own Inbound and Outbound functions with SDRs primarily focused on outbounding.
- Design career paths and develop SDRs for career growth within the Sales organization.
- Monitor lead processes and metrics.
- Ensure the effective use of systems in cooperation with the Marketing team.
- Continually evaluate the sales development tech stack and onboard new vendors where necessary.
- Compile weekly/monthly/quarterly team reports.
- Actively work to improve the outreach/response cadence.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure a positive working relationship and maximize the impact and effectiveness of sales development, focusing on Opportunity handoff.
- Remove roadblocks to SDR success
- Experience with account marketing would be highly advantageous
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us (more about those at the bottom of this page). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven record of sales success with B2B SaaS technologies
- Highly skilled in cold calling and outreach strategies
- Ability to hire and train new SDRs
- Experience successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- You have a deep understanding of GTM marketing and sales tools (ie. Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, InsightSquared, DiscoverOrg)
- Go-to-market experience (Sales, Marketing, Sales Ops, Sales Strategy) or startup experience
What will make you stand out (nice to have, but not necessary)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Track record of working with HR and/or a strong HR network
- Relevant tech/SaaS sales experience is within the HR/ recruitment space
What we can offer you?
- Competitive compensation (strong base and uncapped commission)
- Enjoy Australian standards of vacation (4 weeks), generous 401k and health insurances for you and your family
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (stock options, best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave), but with heaps of global exposure
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win
- We are far from a face-time company. No 9 to 5's here. You will be empowered to work autonomously to suit your lifestyle
- A chance to shape employee engagement and onboarding best practices in the region
- Being part of our next wave of growth in the US, you will be largely influential in creating and driving the culture in our Austin hub
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.