Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian Field Services is a team comprised of specialized professional services, focused on solutions strategy and technical guidance for our largest enterprise customers throughout their engagement with Atlassian.
From scaling agile practices, through DevOps integrations, and IT service management strategies, Atlassian’s services teams are focused on helping customers scale their adoption of our products by guiding the most cutting edge use cases to successful outcomes.
With the diversity of Atlassian’s growing product and solutions portfolio, there is a need for constant innovation of service offerings that will address the challenges for our fastest growing customers.
As the Go to Market Manager for Field Services, you will be responsible for developing the right services packages for our customers and delivering the needed assets and processes to support the sales and marketing of new offerings. This includes cultivating an understanding of our market, the needs of our customers, and creating compelling value propositions with clear messaging for sales. Working with Marketing, you will create visual assets to supporting sales with a clear selling motion.
- Develop service packages that meet customer needs with a clear scope of what is included and excluded during the delivery
- Customer journey mapping through the buyer and adoption experiences around our products and service offerings
- Document and communicate package impact on the service model, team utilization, and delivery cost structure
- Develop clear messaging and positioning for offerings
- Consistently refresh the end-to-end messaging for Atlassian’s portfolio of services
- Partner with sales and enablement, to develop assets and create sales enablement on services packages
- Drive ongoing innovation with Field Services Leadership on new service offerings
- Conduct customer, competitive, and market research to inform emerging practices in the technical professional services space
More about you
- 5-7 years of experience selling or marketing B2B professional services or consultative services
- 2+ years of experience with marketing strategy for services offerings
- Strong understanding of services models including margin and utilization impact analysis
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Solid understanding of marketing principals and sales motions
- Background knowledge of Atlassian tools, Dev Ops, IT Service Management, Agile at Scale a plus
More about our Services teams
The Atlassian Field Services organization is a globally distributed team of Atlassian solutions advisors who are passionate about creating customer success:
TAMs are the post-sales advisory service to ensure that Atlassian's largest customers are able to execute at scale with our full suite of products.
Solutions Architects are the implementation strategists to envision and deploy enterprise agile planning with Jira Align
Atlassian University deliver free and paid training & certification offerings to help our champions build their career and expertise on Atlassian products
You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.