Group Account Supervisor at Real Chemistry (Remote)
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
21GRAMS, a Real Chemistry subsidiary is an advertising agency born to make healthcare more human. Not just in our work, but in the way we conduct business, approach client relationships, and treat each other. It’s a place where people subscribe to the adage, “Be good to each other, but hard on the work.” A place where people are not just in it for the paycheck, but to make a dent in the universe. Sound like you?
21GRAMS is in search of a Group Account Supervisor to direct a team, to provide strategic input, tactical planning, and direction on multiple or large-scale assigned accounts. The Group Account Supervisor has direct management responsibilities: supervises junior account staff to implement plans in a timely, effective, and profitable manner. The main objective is to build and maintain positive, relationships with their clients and ensure high quality agency output.
- Develop tactical plans and drive the process and details
- Lead finances of the clients budgets based on accurate estimating and tracking of hours, out-of-pocket expenses, and reconciliation against estimations
- Connect with clients when there is a change in pace
- Make decisions that prioritize task, time, and finances
- Use experience and judgment to tackle problems before they get too big. Tackle client issues or conflicts and influence management decisions
- Manage a team and provide a clear and fair direction and feedback
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field
- 5-7 years of experience across multiple products, therapeutic categories, and client companies
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail, willing to ask questions and ability to follow up
- A leader that can coach, encourage, and mentor clients, staff, and team members,
- Crucial problem-solving abilities
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.