Growth Account Manager at A Cloud Guru
We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 900,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started!
We’re a smart, tight-knit team that is passionate about our purpose. We work hard, learn together and laugh together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose and who bring their own unique quirkiness. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.Our Values
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
As a Growth Account Manager at ACG, you'll be focused on growing and renewing our existing accounts! This position sits within ACG's wicked smart sales organization and will partner closely with Customer Success to ensure a best-in-class experience. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive growth, building meaningful relationships, and be willing to roll up their sleeves to execute the tactics to get you there.In this role you’ll get to:
- Strengthen and develop meaningful relationships within ACG's clients
- Collaborate with strategic accounts and serve as an advisor on our product
- Build champions in organizations that will help to unlock business opportunities
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other A Cloud Guru organization to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Consolidate product feedback from customers to influence our product road-map
- Operate against overall renewal and growth goals for their book of accounts
- Own a large account list – you'll prioritize accounts, provide strong forecasts, and implement new programs to increase the customer experience
- Drive post-sales activity for ACG clients with strong relationship building, product knowledge, and proactive strategizing to up-sell
- Network across different business units within a client business to identify and engage new growth opportunities
- Learn new technologies quickly and deliver A Cloud Guru’s value proposition
- Deliver value driven QBRs with key clients and stakeholders
- 3+ years experience in a quota carrying role
- A track record of exceeding goals account growth and retention
- Experience working with SaaS customers – previous startup or scale-up is a plus!
- Account Management experience is a must – if you have renewed SaaS contracts you get bonus points!
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.Our crew
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires you to be in our Austin, TX office.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.