As the Head of Commercial & Enterprise Sales, you will own all go to market responsibility for organizations up to 10K employees. Today, the role will cover 5-7 leaders with 40-50 reps, and eventually grow to ~100 reps. You will be focused on landing new logos & expanding accounts in both segments. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries. The Head of Commercial & Enterprise Sales is an ambitious and solution-oriented leader who will have a large part in driving the go-to-market strategy for the team. You will build programs to expand revenue into our accounts by leveraging existing relationships in our installed base today. You will be focused on driving consistent pipeline generation across the team, exceeding quota, using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenging customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way their business works.What you’ll do
- Hire, coach & lead a team of leaders in a second-line and eventual third-line manager role to help land and expand our clients up to 10K employees.
- Help drive our overall go-to-market strategy for the Inside Sales team.
- Build a program to generate a consistent pipeline from our user base and by breaking into other lines of business within our largest accounts.
- Empower your team to run new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue.
- Be actively engaged in deals to help drive a bottoms up approach to our growth strategy.
- Be the main point of contact with marketing on strategizing, creating and executing campaigns.
- 5+ years of management experience with at least two years of second-line manager experience at a high growth Enterprise SaaS company
- 10+ years overall sales experience (IC + leadership) within a high-growth Enterprise SaaS company with a history of being a proven top performer
- Strong experience with driving go-to-market strategy and building process within a fast-growing organization
- Comfortable and excited to be a hands-on contributor
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the sales process
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!