Head of Customer Success at Wheel
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:23 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work, Best Small Company to Work For and Best Paying Company. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re building an amazing team of Wheelies. Come join us! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about our growth.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
- Build and scale a customer-obsessed, data driven Customer Success organization at Wheel
- Design the processes, workflows and programs that will drive client satisfaction, retention and growth including onboarding, implementation, account management, and expansion
- Coach and lead a multidisciplinary team of talented and energetic team of Implementation Specialists, Client Solutions Engineers, and Customer Success Managers/Account Managers
- Represent and advocate for the customer across internal teams by conveying insights and to shape future developments
- Inspire, engage, and equip the team to achieve customer success KPIs related to upselling, cross-selling, and renewals.
- Establish data fluency across the team to enable data-driven recommendations with customers and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 10+ years of customer success and/or account management experience in high growth tech driven companies
- Passion for leading and coaching people with 4+ years experience directly managing a customer success/account management team
- Strong, engaging communicator across all levels of the organization
- Bias for action and a collaborative approach with internal partners to achieve goals
- Demonstrated success in optimizing the customer experience and driving growth with strategic customers
- Relationship builder and fact-based selling enthusiast
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description