Head of Enterprise Solutions Sales - Central US at Atlassian (Austin, TX or Remote)
We're looking for an experienced enterprise sales leader to build and lead a team of Enterprise Solution Sales professionals in the Central Region of the United States. Our solutions teams are comprised of high-integrity team-sellers who demonstrate outstanding expertise that ranges from consultative and value-based selling to supporting our largest global customers with their critical business transformations.
This leader will be accountable for sales team building, performance, and direction setting as well as hands-on account strategy and customer engagement. They will be responsible for working cross-functionally with multiple business partners including Channel, EDRs, Solution Engineers, Solution Architects and more.
We are looking for a hardworking team builder and advocate who can demonstrate strong leadership skills in an organization that prides itself on its open, honest, and supportive culture. You are customer-obsessed, creative, and an effective problem solver with excellent analytical and communication skills. You thrive in fast-paced, agile environments where a key behavioral principle is "assume positive intent". "Be the change you seek" is a core value that you bring to work with you every day. Does this sound like you? If so, we would like to have you as part of the Atlassian team.
More About You
- A minimum of 5 years of sales management tenure in an enterprise cloud-based software/solutions firm (ITSM, ERP, CRM, PPM)
- Experience recruiting, on-boarding and mentoring hardworking, team-first enterprise sales professionals
- Success in evaluating sales rep performance against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance exceptions
- Extensive experience developing go-to-market strategies and regional sales plans
- Success in working in a team first environment including experience with channel sales and delivery organizations
- Experience leading key customer relationships and advising staff on strategic sales opportunities
- Experience with executive discussions
- A track record closing complex six/seven-figure SaaS transactions
- Experience running organizations of 6+ enterprise sellers following a ~10 year career as a sales enterprise individual contributor
- Regularly used CRM and other systems/tools to lead team performance metrics
- In-depth knowledge of regional markets
- Proven experience working within both startup and mature corporate environments
- Consistent record of meeting or exceeding performance targets
- Willingness and ability to make a positive impact outside of individual role
More about our team
The Enterprise Solutions Sales team was started over two years ago when Atlassian introduced our market leading Scaled Agile and Dev-ops Solution (Jira Align, Gartner Magic Quadrant leader). With the success of that initiative in our largest customers and the recent launch of our High-velocity Service Management Solution (Jira Service Management), we are doubling down on building out this high-impact team as a compliment to our Direct Sales Organization - all in alignment with our uniquely-powerful, low-friction flywheel that adds thousands of new customers per quarter!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .