Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the Role:
The Kazoo Head of Sales Enablement (HSE) is a member of the Kazoo Sales Leadership team, reporting to the VP of Sales. The HSE is responsible for driving a cohesive sales enablement journey for our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) and Account Executives (AEs) through the employee lifecycle from onboarding through to full performance and ongoing growth and development. Leveraging their own experience, as well as Vista best practices, the HSE will develop and lead a program for members of the sales team. The HSE is expected to:
- Enter the role with previous leadership experience in sales enablement
- Inventory and assess Kazoo’s current enablement efforts
- Collaborate with sales leadership team to build new processes
- Measure results of those new processes (e.g. reduced time to first deal, higher level of AE productivity).
What awesome stuff you'll do:
- Build and maintain an annual sales enablement strategy
- Develop an impactful yet efficient onboarding process for AEs and SDRs:
- Identify most effective onboarding assets/collateral from Kazoo’s existing program
- Create process/best practices
- Create system to track onboarding progress
- Create process for feedback
- Create process for measuring success
- Lead effective quarterly sales kick-offs in collaboration with PMM and Sales leadership:
- Develop the vision and plan for each quarterly SKO, in collaboration with the Sales leadership team
- Leverage the expertise of internal and external stakeholders to facilitate powerful sessions in SKO
- Lead ongoing sales enablement exercises and coach sales team members around areas of opportunity for growth.
What you'll need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with Kazoo sales leadership, executives, and Sales teams
- 5+ years running Sales Enablement programs in growth-stage companies
- An outcomes-driven approach (i.e. a focus on impacting measurable results in sales)
- 2+ years of quota-carrying technology-based sales experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Previous sales methodology training and Salesforce experience
- Strong references
- Experience in/understanding of the Product Marketing function and its role in Sales Enablement
- An understanding of best channels and mechanisms for communicating new information to the Sales team and knows how to drive adoption of Sales Enablement tools
- Can contribute to cross-functional transparency and visibility
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply...Just do it! You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that's okay! We know there are no perfect applicants. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. One of our company values is “Yes, &” - we believe in a diverse experience that allows us to build off the momentum of each other, so however you identity and whatever background you bring with you, we strongly encourage you to submit your application if this is a role you can be passionate about doing every day!
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 12 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.