Head of Sales at Volusion
We are doing our part to flatten the curve so for the time being all interviews will be conducted virtually.
Do you enjoy building and managing a business development team that focuses on acquiring customers with the objective to build long-lasting relationships? Are you an expert in sales processes, sales tools, sales efficiency and coaching? If you see yourself as a business builder, we would love to hear from you.
“Great companies don’t hire skilled people and motivate them, they hire already motivated people and inspire them.” Simon Sinek
Who are we?
We are an ecommerce platform and we love making our customers successful. For over 20 years, we have provided one of the best platforms in the US that have helped them generate billions of dollars in sales.
We are constantly innovating and over the last three years have been building an entirely new and truly remarkable technology platform that will help our customers provide an even faster, more reliable and more flexible shopping experience than any other solution.
In order to deploy our new technology to our tens-of-thousands of customers and acquire new customers, we need a leader that will build, grow and coach the team to make our sales processes repeatable, scalable and sustainable.
As Head of Sales you will report to the CEO and will be a member of the company's executive team. You will be responsible for leading, managing and growing all functions of a successful, high performing sales operations team. Your responsibilities will include market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and distribution and channel strategy. You will also work closely with the Partner, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams. The Head of Sales will drive the company's achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals and will own specific revenue streams.
- Oversee the hiring and development of a sales organization to effectively grow teams.
- Provide coaching to the team.
- Develop and/or improve sales processes.
- Work closely and coordinate with the Partners team and the partnership program.
- Work closely with the Product, Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
- Drive the development of national and international sales strategies.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Implementing targeted, innovative, customer centric, business focused initiatives that drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with our Product Marketing team to develop and execute lead programs.
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with selling and supporting Fortune 1000 accounts
- Experience with selling and supporting partnership programs
- A master’s degree in business administration or equivalent business experience combined with BS or BBA
- Minimum 10 years sales experience in a SaaS company, with minimum 4 years in a senior management position
- Experience with international/global markets
- Proven track record in running successful and profitable sales operations with documented revenue growth success
- Must have dynamic presence and stellar written and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment
- Proven ability to lead and execute in a fast-paced environment
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- Collaborative: We favor teamwork and take ownership.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
You will be located at our HQ office in Austin, Texas in our newly renovated and modern offices where the coffee is always freshly brewed and Taco Fridays are a thing. We work hard but make sure to have fun along the way, and are looking to add the right people to the Leadership team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress
- Breakfast taco Fridays
- Endless Supply of Tiny House Nitro Coffee, sparkling water, fruit and snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Adjustable desks
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings