Head of Strategic Partnerships
Pingboard is looking for our Head of Strategic Partnerships to help us grow our business and develop strategic partner relationships.
We’re building the world’s best org chart and collaborative people planning tool (read our master plan). We’re a close-knit team that is passionate about what we do. Our customers are dynamic companies with 50-5,000 employees in diverse industries. Pingboard helps them work and plan better, together.
You will have direct ownership over managing existing partnerships and development of new partnership channels, which will be vital in our growth strategy. Our leadership team is highly invested in making you successful and they know, from running prior businesses, the impact a partnership strategy can have. Our founders and leadership time look forward to working closely with you to build and execute on your creative approaches to finding high growth potential partnerships.
This position is located in beautiful Austin, Texas and will require some travel.
Pingboard is committed to building an inclusive team with diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
You’re excited about this role because you’ll:
- Work each day on new opportunities that drive growth from new and existing partners
- Identify, qualify and quantify the opportunity of potential strategic partners. Then lead the development of a joint business case and value proposition
- Develop the go to market strategy and own the execution for all partnership relationships
- Manage the ongoing relationship with key partners, with a focus on finding opportunities to maximize revenue growth
- Build relationships with business leaders and influencers in our market to uncover new opportunities
- Work with from product management and engineering that will help you prioritize and execute on projects tied to partnership development
- Have the ability and flexibility to travel as needed (10-25%)
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 5+ years with a diverse background of experience in partnership development, strategic business development, and/or enterprise sales efforts
- Demonstrated how to set and execute Go to Market plans focused on driving growth
- Thrived in roles where you not only set the strategy, but are comfortable taking on the execution work yourself
- A proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Direct experience working with product teams to develop strategic integrations
- A high amount of energy, contagious enthusiasm, charisma, empathy and drive to succeed
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills
- Proven past success interacting with technical leaders, customers, partner and C-level executives
- Comfortable with public speaking
To support you in your work, we offer:
- Competitive base salary and equity stake in the company
- Performance based bonus compensation tied to revenue objectives
- An experienced leadership team committed to transparency
- Medical & dental coverage
- Open vacation policy and 13 company holidays
- Our office in South Austin, with standing desks and lots of free, healthy snacks
- Live Music: We have a handful of tickets to each taping of the Austin City Limits TV show. Let us know which bands you want to see.