Healthcare Technology Sales
If you are a 2019 college graduate with a strong GPA, then come drive the healthcare technology revolution with us.
Iodine equips medical care teams with the most innovative tools to solve some of their toughest problems in clinical documentation. By leveraging new technologies like Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence, our platform drives significant improvements in how hospitals document patient health conditions, in turn positively influencing team performance and patient outcomes.
Iodine Software is the fastest growing CDI technology currently rated the #1 CDI technology in KLAS (a respected third party SaaS evaluator). We are looking for Market Development Associates to help us drive this growth by connecting and fostering net-new relationships with hospital leaders.
What You’ll Get
- Being a part of a high-growth healthcare company on the ground floor
- Exposure to cutting edge machine learning artificial intelligence in healthcare
- Learn how hospitals and healthcare systems work and generate revenue
- Drastically improve your professional communication and storytelling skills
- Learn how to initiate new dialogue, new relationships
- Improved problem solving skills in an environment that promotes risk taking
- A career path and stepping stone within Iodine and the broader healthcare industry
- Working with a team that has a proven track record of success in the Healthcare Industry (same founders as Crimson which sold to the Advisory Board)
What You’ll Do
- Prospect a territory through strategic outreach calling and emailing.
- Assist with planning, creating, and implementing marketing initiatives.
- Understand and communicate to management, all of your potential (client’s/prospects) needs, issues, concerns and timelines.
- Clearly articulate Iodine Software’s solution, tailoring your communication to the specific needs of each account.
- Cultivate relationships with contacts working a process that is focused on both following-up and following through with additional information.
- Document outreach and follow-up activity in a structured, well-managed workflow using Salesforce.
- Ensure accuracy of all campaign data to support the sales cycle.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree required - with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- 1+ year of experience selling a consultative solution or equivalent experience a plus
- Enthusiasm, drive, a competitive nature
- Proven ability to build trust and foster strong relationships with your prospects
- Team player DNA
- Excellent communication, follow-through and organizational skills
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a high level of personal ownership
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.