What you'll be doing:
- Identify new business opportunities, set meetings, pitch offerings and close sales within your target accounts.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas in existing and new markets.
- Build strategic relationships with key accounts in order to up-sell and grow to meet our revenue goals.
- Identify market changes within your specific segments.
- Engage as a subject matter expert to the overall Industry.
- Work with Marketing, Production and Development teams to advise and improve products and services based on feedback from clients, as well as broader industry trends.
- Develop a high level understanding of current systems used by our buyers & how our solutions would interface/displace them.
- Keep up to date with trends and changes within the construction industry that may present opportunities for RigUp to better serve buyers.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to build relationships.
- Travel: This role will require 25% - 50% travel > 2-3 Days, 1-2 Weeks Per Month.
What you should have:
- 10+ years of B2B sales experience within the Heavy Industrial industries. Of particular interest are: Manufacturing (Auto, Light Rail, Durable Goods), Metals/Mining, Pulp/Paper/Packaging, and Pharmaceuticals/BioPharmaceuticals Manufacturing or Production.
- 5+ years experience working for construction staffing firms or subcontractors focused on skilled trades.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, construction management, or engineering field preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and presentation skills - ability to acquire the attention and trust of both senior/director-level executives as well as field supervisors and consultants.
- Ready to leverage all your resources; people, skills, and technology to their fullest.
- Solid time-management skills - someone who won’t get a good night sleep until CRM entries are complete (Salesforce experience a plus).
- Experience participating in regional and national industry conferences and seminars.
- Extensive knowledge of your respective industry.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee