The Higher Education Account Executive is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy as you’ll be prospecting, developing and closing the initiation deals for our Enterprise-Level High Executive customers to set the foundation for success for future expansion and revenue for the organization.
We work very hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About the role
As a Higher Education Account Executive you will focus on both net-new logo acquisition into accounts within the education space, and expansion within your book of business. You’ll use research to gain insight into customer challenges, identify key partners, and challenge customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way businesses work. Our goal is to build phenomenal customer experiences by being Miro product specialists and consulting with customers to identify the needs and pain points.What you’ll do
- Develop and close new and expansion EDU sales opportunities
- Build and drive plans for target accounts
- Run demonstrations, evaluations+pilots, and RFP processes
- Lead complex sales cycles and license negotiations
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners on pricing and packaging, EDU focused collateral, security and certification requirements, and partnership opportunities
- Minimum of 3+ years SaaS sales experience focusing on the Higher Education market - specifically Universities, Business Schools, Design Master Programs, and MOOCs
- Experience with both new business and expansion sales
- Understanding of sales process and theory, negotiating principles and market research
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Experience growing in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.