Inbound Account Executive at Modernize
Modernize is one of the most successful online lead generation providers to the US Home Improvement Industry. We use internet marketing to turn homeowner interest in remodeling projects into jobs for many of the biggest names in the home improvement industry. As an Inbound Account Executive, you will qualify inbound prospects, present the value of our solution, run demos and close deals.
What you'll do:
- You will leverage your tenured expertise to drive sales revenue through new client acquisition
- Manage the entire Inbound Sales funnel, identify needs and provide solutions
- Manage high volume of phone calls and provide response to all maintaining high quality of services and performance standards.
- Assist potential and existing customers inquiring about our products and services
- Understand their business strengths, weaknesses, and goals and determine if they are a good fit for our leads program
- Preparing and managing a sales pipeline with a win rate of 30% and closing within a 2-week sales cycle.
- Diligently input and update client information in Salesforce
- Educate clients on industry best practices to use leads as well as other digital marketing channels.
- Think like a CEO - communicate with the management team and team members to increase client satisfaction and conversion and drive overall sales improvements
What you need:
- Minimum 3 years in an inbound sales role and/or 1 year working marketing generated leads
- Solid experience communicating effectively while running web demos
- Ability to negotiate deals with decision makers in a poised and impactful manner
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Pursues career goals with energy, drive and a need to achieve
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough and tenacious
- Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner
Who you are:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, entrepreneurial culture
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- The will to win all the way (or how to beat the competition by raising or changing the game)
- Collaborative, agile, competitive and coachable
- An understanding of and experience in startup-level hard work
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales Rock Star with a proven history consistently blowing out sales quotas and objectives
- You geek out over technology and how marketing helps companies.
- Self-driven, results-orientated optimist with a clear focus on quality and business performance - you do the right things the right way.
- Interpersonal communication guru - excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills. Someone who knows how to have difficult conversations.
- Trustworthy - ability to manage sensitive client information.
Why you should work here:
- Work with other people like you - smart, energetic individuals who know how to get things done!
- Work with a management team who is passionate about generating revenue for our clients
- Experience our wonderful perks including catered lunches, team outings, career development opportunities, dog-friendly office, and unlimited access to our fully stocked kitchens.
- You’ll be joining a culture that is infectious, passionate, and that knows how to win
- One of the very best company cultures in Austin.
Who we are:
We’re a company that’s gone from a small startup that started in a garage in California to having moved to Austin going on our 14th year. We have been growing at a rapid pace and that’s a good start, but we won’t be satisfied until we’ve made it simple for consumers to complete their home improvement projects by finding the right contractors.