Inbound Sales Associate
About the Position:
Work with a team of driven individuals to expand the company’s market share and build a portfolio of large customers. While our team has traditionally focused on outbound sales channels, this role will center on finding inbound tickets wherein the sales team can provide the most value. As an inbound sales representative, you will manage your own pipeline of clients, in addition to funneling opportunities to the rest of the team.
Rev is a successful growth-stage startup founded in the bay area with a second office in downtown Austin. Started by MIT engineers, Rev has raised tens of millions of dollars from Silicon Valley VCs and is growing revenue more than 50% annually.
Rev is a marketplace for remote work and is building an increasingly strong presence in the speech recognition space. Today, we have 20,000 freelancers that provide services to 100,000+ customers around the world including companies like Amazon, CNN, Buzzfeed, and more. Rev’s services include audio transcription, video captions, document translations, and speech recognition. Read more on our “about us” page, check out this video of Revvers, and read thousands of 5-star reviews.
What you’ll do:
You will receive inbound inquiries from prospective and current clients and make regular judgment calls of how to best handle each opportunity. You will actively discover needs with new and existing accounts and act as a consultant. You will also work with our sales operations team to identify trends that can correspond with lead generation ideas.
- Make decisions of what opportunities to work based on value, company size, and expansion ability within the account
- Maintain a pipeline of potential business and facilitate some deal flow to other sales teams
- Work consultatively with clients to discover larger needs beyond the initial inquiry
- Identify inefficiencies/bottlenecks in your process and think creatively with the operations team on how to solve these problems
Who we’re looking for:
- You are excited about learning new things and helping shape processes.
- You are a team player and want to see everyone succeed.
- You thrive without needing complete direction and laid out guidelines.
- You’re as meticulous as you are curious. You exhibit strong attention to detail, genuinely interested in learning, writing ability, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to operate independently and efficiently.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Great spoken and written communications skills
- 1-2 years in sales or related experience
- Working understanding of sales pipelines, funnels, and processes
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail
- Degree from a four-year university
- Self-starter with desire to work in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- $100 in Uber allowance every month.
- Unlimited PTO
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks. Free catered lunch every Friday
- Team building events like happy hours, rec sports, and team trips
- A generous budget to create your own workstation
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k plan
- Take breaks and play with our office dogs