Inbound Sales Representative (Contract to Hire) at LegalZoom
April 2021 (Contract to Hire)
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
From day one, the Hybrid Sales Representative is LegalZoom’s initial connection to the customer, providing a positive sales experience, taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time. Hybrid Sales Representatives breathe life into our product and service portfolio and play a critical role in bringing excellence in customer experience, to the company’s top client relationships.
- Pre-sales activities include prospecting, customer needs analysis, identifying cross sell and upsell opportunities and coordinating the subscription process to ensure timely solution deployment & billing
- Post-sales activities include renewal activities and customer retention activities
As well as building the business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will:
- Build trust in the company and ensure our customers are provided with accurate product knowledge
- Achieve outbound call targets set by management team
- Responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships through pipeline management
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue targets and departmental KPIs
- Uncovering customer’s needs and presenting an accurate high-level overview of our value proposition
- Listening to unique business problems and communicating easily understood solutions
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of LegalZoom products and best practices to provide value to customers
- Provide personalized support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention
- Follow up with customers to further educate and solidify their business plans
- Ability to work harmoniously with others towards individual and team targets
- Resilient and able to stay focused on winning over potential customers despite setbacks or rejections
- Associates degree preferred, but not required
- 1-3 years' experience in customer-facing roles, preferred
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Impeccable communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to navigate multiple applications
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.