Inside Sales Account Manager
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
As an Inside Sales Account Manager you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring that our customers are successful and thriving with our next generation endpoint technology. You will proactively advocate for the customer -- focusing on high levels of adoption to ensure customer satisfaction and be responsible for all upgrades and renewals within your accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success, consultative selling approach, and hail from a SaaS or security company. You will need to be a great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious and creative problem solver.
What You’ll Need to Do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients while collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to ensure the existing customer base is receiving the value they expect from their implemented solutions.
- Manage the contract renewal cycle from scheduling initial meetings through negotiation, contract changes, and signature while ensuring customers renew at an escalated ARR rate.
- Achieve a quota of new sales growth within customer base and for renewals each quarter.
- Be a customer advocate, driving relationships with key customers and creating new champions.
- Identify whitespace in accounts and create value based presentations to promote upgrades and cross-sells.
- Consult with our existing customers to recommend additional solutions from the CrowdStrike portfolio.
- Devise and execute account strategies and plans to maximize account growth.
- Provide high touch customer service, including escalation and coordination of support issues as needed.
- Deliver feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements from your customer base.
- Experience working on an Inside Sales team
- Track record of meeting or exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities on the fly in a fast-paced environment over multiple engagements.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through email, conference calls, client visits and presentations, and internal meetings
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
- High level of comfort handling client objections and negotiations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Security or SaaS sales experience
- Customer Success/Service background
- Formal training in a recognized sales methodology
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.