Inside Sales Account Manager
We are looking for a charismatic, flexible, disciplined Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned leads and customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. The right candidate is dynamic individual with a proven ability to work and excel in a subscriber based or transactional sales environment. Let us know what you found to be the most exciting news out of CES this year.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Following CES? Let us know what you think the hottest tech products will be this year You must also have a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of sales processes in a one-call close environment. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual sales quotas.
- Effectively communicate with prospects via phone, email, social media and other platforms
- Employ best practices and be comfortable listening to recorded calls of themselves and peers to sharpen their pitch.
- Hit individual sales targets each day.
- Coordinates with leadership, sales contributors, training departments and other internal departments to assess individual opportunities for growth.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- A strong interest in consultative solution selling with a drive to innovate.
- Passion for connected devices and the Internet of Things. Can speak intelligently about them
- Independent, motivated self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment while remaining a flexible
- Proactive, can-do attitude, follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Metrics motivated
- A completed Bachelor's Degree or call center sales experience or successful career of account management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize work and focus on generating business results.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with organized time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient and able to demonstrate skills with Word, PowerPoint and Excel and social media platforms.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Work/Life Balance
- Engaging Work Environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Free Snacks, Coffee and Tea
- Team Events
- On-the-Job Training
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Large Office Space