Inside Sales Agent
An Inside Sales Agent with APG is an enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling. They are responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Inside Sales Associate's activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
What will you do?
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business opportunities
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreements
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Outbound cold calling to convert leads to appointments
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database of leads to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead follow-up
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Inbound Leads – daily
- Agents on Team – daily
- Direct Manager – daily
- None, though a talented performer in this role may move into a leadership position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Learning based
- Team player
- High school graduate
- Real estate license (not required)
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
This role does involve a base, yet the real income comes from commissions as a result of productivity. Based on our standards and the opportunities we currently have, an average performer would net more than $60,000 a year.
Learn More About Us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $80,000.00/year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred but not required)
- Real Estate License (Preferred but not required)
- Team Lead
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year