Inside Sales Executive
Position Summary: The Inside Sales Executive (ISE) is responsible for closing net new sales from new and existing inbound leads and from outbound prospecting. ISEs are responsible for building, managing and closing qualified opportunities in the pipeline and will be responsible for developing territories along vertical or geographic lines. The ISE is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales. Reporting to the Sales Director, the ISE will work closely with the marketing and client services departments to ensure high prospect conversion rates with an outstanding customer experience.
- Manage a large volume of prospects and utilize technology to personalize the sales experience while maintaining a high prospect touch rate.
- Close qualified sales prospects with a high conversion rate of qualified opportunities into customers.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target/prospect accounts from inbound leads to move them into the sales pipeline.
- Execute outbound email and phone prospecting programs into targeted accounts/market segments.
- Develop targeted prospects in account territories defined by vertical industry and/or geography.
- Interact with prospects via email and telephone.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Become a trusted, credible resource and develop value-added relationships with prospects.
- Update lead, account and opportunity interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management.
- Consistently achieve/surpass quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
- Provide closed-loop feedback for continuous process optimization.
- Familiarity with pre-call planning, call structure and control, opportunity qualification, and objection handling
- Able to manage time and territory efficiently
- Self-starter with a proven track record of achieving measurable inside sales goals in a technology-enabled environment
- Accuracy with lead data entry and management in salesforce.com
- Ability to be a team player in a high-energy team environment.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, salesforce.com)
- Experience with a subscription-based, recurring revenue model preferred
- Familiarity with employee/member benefit programs and identity protection a plus
- Specific sales training is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years in a sales development role or 1 year in a commissioned inside sales role
Join us at AllClear ID and enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Flex-Spending & Health Savings Plans
- 401K Investment Plan
- Commuter Benefits (heavily discounted parking, free transit passes)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Free ID Theft and Credit Monitoring
- Integrity is paramount.
- Customer service above and beyond the expected.
- Have fun together as a company.
- We operate as one. We inspire one another to win.
- We take pride and ownership in all that we do.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.
AllClear ID is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status.