Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UiPath Americas is looking for an Inside Sales Manager to join our Austin, TX team. In this role, you will guide a team of Inside Account Reps. in pursuit of SBM market share in the Americas. You'll report to the VP of Americas Velocity Sales and be closely involved in developing and implementing growth strategies and a comprehensive solutions approach to reach strategic customers for UiPath.
Primary Job Responsibilities
· Develop, coach, and mentor sales representatives to grow business and promote effective sales strategies
· Motivate and inspire your team while taking on new customers as UiPath gains market share in SMB space.
· Develop and nurture relationships with strategic channel partners while working closely with UiPath Inside Partner Team.
· Guide the sales team to achieve quarterly and annual revenue as well as growth targets by establishing sales goals, implementing account growth strategies, and monitoring achievement
· Maintain a close working relationship with other members of the regional leadership team and contribute to the strategic and tactical success of UiPath’s core business and company as a whole
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of progressive sales leadership experience in a technology organization
· Experience implementing performance based sales strategies
· Familiar with SMB go to market strategies including market development with a strategic set of partners and high velocity account growth
· Experience managing full sales cycle sales team
· Demonstrated ability to use personal knowledge, processes, and solutions selling strategies and methodologies to meet revenue growth objectives
· Relationship-oriented, with a professional appearance and demonstrated ability to build credibility at all levels within a client organization, including C-level executives
· Creative approach to managing your team of sales professionals
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.