SailPoint, the leader in enterprise identity management, brings the Power of Identity to customers around the world. SailPoint’s open identity platform gives organizations the power to enter new markets, scale their workforces, embrace new technologies, innovate faster and compete on a global basis. As both an industry pioneer and market leader in identity governance, SailPoint delivers security, operational efficiency and compliance to enterprises with complex IT environments. SailPoint's customers are among the world’s largest companies in virtually every industry, including: 9 of the top banks, 7 of the top retail brands, 6 of the top healthcare providers, 6 of the top property and casualty insurance providers, and 6 of the top pharmaceutical companies.
Join the SailPoint team and be part of the voyage at one of the most exciting companies you’ve probably ‘never’ heard of. Before you say, “I’m not that into boats”, have a peek behind the sail and discover for yourself how we lead an industry we helped pioneer and how, as a fellow crew member, your impact will help solve for real life issues and challenges around identity.
We are evolving our vision by delivering future solutions in the cloud and arming businesses with the tools they need to keep sensitive data safe and secure – the way it should be.
The Inside Sales Manager (ISM) will be responsible for leading, building and managing a team of Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) for their territory/boat. The ISRs are responsible for meeting and exceeding a sales quota by excelling at key critical success factors, including outbound calls, opportunity identification, pipeline maturation and upsell/cross-sell. They are expected to be trusted advisors on the topic of Identity security and SailPoint’s portfolio of offerings.
You will report to a Director within the Sales Organization, and will generally split your time 50/50 between developing the team and customer interfacing calls.
The Inside Sales Manager is expected to be an excellent sales professional in three areas:
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrate the ability to develop an effective sales strategy to ensure both short- and long-term goals are achieved. He or she must be able to build a positive, fun place to work in a dynamic, demanding startup-like environment.
- Must recruit, hire, develop, and lead a specialized sales team. He or she will become a professional on the security portfolio and will be responsible for hands on training for the ISRs (live training, role playing, call monitoring and joint selling). In addition, the ISM will work collaboratively with other SailPoint teams to drive significant cross-sell, upsell opportunities.
- Additionally, this role will require tracking of daily, weekly and monthly activity metrics on his/her team to ensure the ISRs are always spending their time on the highest value actions. The Inside Sales Manager will understand SailPoint's urgency and execution for success every 90 days.
- Minimum of 3 years in a quota carrying sales role with proven achievement in meeting sales quota
- 3+ years of managing and developing top producing solution sales teams.
- Ability to establish and nurture strong internal and customer focused relationships and work seamlessly within a matrix led environment
- Excellent ability to forecast, set goals and objectives, and monitor sales activity
- Successful experience selling into the SLED/FED vertical preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Hands-on, proactive, and able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales and managing sales forecasts.
- Strong understanding of sales process/methodology, pipeline management, accurate forecasting, and delivering results quarterly.
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives, team members and cross-functionally.
- Recognized leadership skills to build and develop a high performance team
- Record of recruiting and enabling top talent.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise.
- High caliber, dynamic personality.
- Excellent time management.
- Promote SailPoint’s core values of Innovation, impact, integrity, and individuals
- Prior experience at a technology company required; work during fast-growth period preferred
- Proficient with Salesforce.com CRM, LinkedIn and prospecting tools
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.