Becoming a Sales Professional at Red Ventures means launching a sales career with a company ranked in the top ten best places to work in Charlotte, NC for 10 years running. It’s easy to see why! Imagine a day in the life of a Red Ventures Sales Professional: a high-energy sales organization, a supportive team by your side, goals to strive for, and defined career paths for successful Sales Professionals.
About the Role
- As a Sales Professional, you will sell on behalf of our brand partners. These will be inbound phone calls (no cold-calls) from residential customers shopping for home services.
- Your goal is to establish rapport, deliver maximum product value, overcome hesitations and close the sale in just one call.
- We'll give you all the tools you need for success – paid training, proprietary technology, dynamic scripting, and expert coaching.
- If you’ve got the drive, you can grow your sales career at Red Ventures through 5 different levels. Each promotion means higher earning potential and perks like extra PTO days, guaranteed holidays, and additional learning, and development opportunities.
The bottom line is we’re a place where sales talent – of all levels and all backgrounds – can earn, learn and grow for years to come. Maybe you’re seeking an entry-level role and are excited for extensive paid training as well as coaching and mentorship. Maybe you’re a seasoned sales pro or customer service representative ready for a new opportunity with incredible growth potential. Sales experience not required. Instead, we look for teammates who are:
- Adaptable: Do you thrive under pressure and roll with change?
- Accountable: You come to work, ready to work. Your team can count on you.
- Coachable: Our leadership teams are the best of the best and they're here for you.
- Gritty: You bring your best attitude and best effort, all the time.
- Honest: Integrity is non-negotiable here—we believe in “winning the right way”.
- Driven: Commission is uncapped and so are our goals—let’s chase both together.
- Funny: Seriously—a sense of humor is a must. We work hard, play hard, and hand out the high fives for free.
Must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science, and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered near the Charlotte area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].