Inside Sales Representative
About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
Are you passionate about selling and helping local businesses thrive? Do you want to be a part of a hard-working, winning team, where people love coming to work to sell amazing technology and products? Are you looking for an opportunity that has unlimited earning potential? We're building the best inside sales opportunity in the local space. Ready to grow with us?
What you'll do:
- Reach out to awesome local businesses nationwide.
- Sell our unique product in a high-activity, high-energy environment.
- Build and manage your pipeline from cold calling to close in Salesforce.com, setting aggressive goals and achieving them.
- Develop top performer sales skills with our training and mentorship programs.
- Thrive with the support of your teammates in daily/weekly meetings and fun team challenges.
- Earn additional prizes by working hard and having fun!
What it takes to be successful:
- Someone who lives our values.
- Someone who wants to make a big impact for local businesses AND be part of a winning team.
- 1-3+ years sales experience in a high volume outbound sales role.
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Cold calling and prospecting experience with a short (1-3 calls) sales cycle.
- A desire to develop and grow with an in-depth onboarding program and ongoing sales training cutting edge sales training and programs.
- Degree preferred.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay, unlimited commissions, and residuals.
- 15 days of paid time off, plus 8 company holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Paid parental leave.
- Fun, casual, urban office environment.
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Austin.
- Professional development and experience, including opportunities to grow your career, working for one of most ambitious companies in Austin.